Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Teacher's Day 2016

Assalamualaikum...
May happiness and greatness be with all of you. 
Alhamdulillah... it has been a great 12 years journey of being an educator. I really hope that one day I'll become not just a teacher, but murabbi, muaddib who touches not only the academic side of my students but also the hearts...InShaaAllah.

Here are some picture of my colleagues celebrating Teacher's Day on 16th May this year. Enjoy the session so much. It is just a simple session yet really meaningful.


Me with my present...Tqvm for the colourful SHARPIE pen set.
My cute Biology Teacher; Mrs Raedah with her stationery set.
My inspiring Physic Teacher; Mrs Rohani with her so called 'Bag Pergi Pasar' hehehe 
My present to special friend (Present Exchange Session)
Us - Some of Science Department Gang... Yeay!!!
Jom Makan-makan Session.
Happy Teacher's Day Ladies.
Our beloved Head of Department Mrs Ruzanah Hussain.
How was your Teachers Day celebrated?

No comments:

Post a Comment